Gainesville, GA 30501 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Vascular Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Graduate of a formal vascular ultrasound program or equivalent level of training and experience, in accordance with ICAVL guidelines.
- Registered by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) as Registered Vascular Technologist or by Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) as Registered Vascular Sonographer required.
- Minimum of eighteen months experience preferred; will consider new graduate from an accredited vascular ultrasound program, or Registry eligible applicant.
- Valid Basic Cardiac Life Support/CPR (BCLS) certification required.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
- Performs noninvasive vascular ultrasound examinations, demonstrating the skills and knowledge to assess technical data reflective of patient status relative to age and specific needs, and to assist in the interpretation of same, providing preliminary impressions as appropriate.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Vascular Technician, Vascular Tech, RVT, Vascular