U.S. Transition Guide
Sunrise, FL 33323
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
The Clinical Educator is responsible for the orientation of MedPro International Healthcare Professionals for assignments in the United States.
- Work with international team members to identify, standardize, and deliver priority training programs
- Develop educational programs that can be delivered live, virtually, or through self-study
- Serve as liaison between the healthcare provider and International team members to ensure a successful United States transition
- Assess new Explorers before departure for assignment to ensure competency
- Assist with Explorer remediation as needed when there are competency concerns
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Healthcare, Business, Nursing, or related field
- Active RN License (any state)
- Minimum of 2 years of acute care clinical experience
- Teaching/training experience preferred
- Base salary plus quarterly bonus
- Excellent Healthcare coverage and on-site personal trainer wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly Raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness Boot Camp: free personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events