Speech Language Pathologist
Pendleton, OR 97801 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Speech Language Pathologist for an assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Current state license as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP.
- At least one year of professional working experience
- Must hold a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current CPR certification.
- Must have CCC's.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The Speech Language Pathologist / SLP is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require treatment for speech, hearing and or language deficits. The Speech Language Pathologist / SLP will teach patients how to make sounds, improve their voices, or increase their oral or written language skills to communicate more effectively. Also, the Speech Language Pathologist / SLP will teach individuals how to strengthen muscles or use compensatory strategies to swallow without choking or inhaling food or liquid.
- Provide skilled speech therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of speech therapy interventions.
- Set realistic and achievable goals for patients to develop, or recover, reliable communication and swallowing skills so that the patient can fulfill their educational, vocational and social roles.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: SLP, Speech, Pathologist, Therapy