Sunrise, FL 33323
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The Salesforce Administrator position will work closely with functional leaders, business units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part power-administrator and part Salesforce.com analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of the CRM platform.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business unit requirements and company goals.
- Perform all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, medication of page layouts, generation or reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks.
- Automate processes using Salesforce tools such as process builder, approval processes, validation rules, flows, etc.
- Manage Salesforce integrations not handled by a Salesforce Developer or Consultant/Partner.
- Identify, install, and maintain appropriate apps from the AppExchange.
- Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommend approaches.
- Utilize a change management (release) process to develop and implement new processes and updates to existing processes. Include user documentation and technical reference material to aid in training and for later reference.
- Log, track, and resolve identified system issues.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units and subject matter experts to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- At least 3 years of administrator experience on Salesforce.com
- Salesforce Community Cloud experience a plus
- Apex experience a plus
- Business Intelligence/Salesforce Einstein Analytics experience a plus
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema required
- Experience working within the development lifecycle, including change management, testing, promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, etc.