Sunrise, FL 33323
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2021’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The primary responsibilities of the Placement Coordinator include building collaborative relationships with the Account Management team, Candidate Relationship Team, and support departments, to oversee the placement of our international candidates within facilities across the country. The placement coordinator is responsible for screening, preparing, and submitting candidates to jobs within their recommended skill set, and ensuring that candidates are confirmed prior to deploying to the United States. Additionally, the Placement Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the International candidates remain on an active assignment for the duration of their employment agreement with MedPro.
- Screen and identify qualified candidates from International pipeline open positions based on clinical skillet recommendation, and licensure eligibility. Discuss qualifications, work history and geographical preferences with candidates
- Daily follow up with account management in the most effective manner to expedite placement of candidates, prior to scheduled US embassy appointment. Determine interview format and request the use of video conferencing tool to maximize client interview experience and engagement.
- Collaborate with the Sales Assistants and account manager’s to ensure all submissions and placement information is entered into system accurately, completely, and timely.
- Send out all candidate confirmations to the candidates for review and signature within 24 hours of receiving the offer. Conduct daily follow ups with candidates to manage any questions about the placement and ensure that the confirmation is signed by candidate in a timely manner.
- Request first day information from account manager prior to start date, with specific reporting information to include scrub color, report time, point of contact, and facility address.
- Collaborate with account management team daily to discuss open contracts, upcoming deployments, follow up on submitted candidates, pending ends, pipeline placement goals, and placement challenges.
- Utilize strategic and critical thinking skills while maintaining a problem-solving attitude.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previously experience with success in sales, recruiting or account management experience
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships, demonstrate initiative, and perform as a team player
- Strategic thinking, strong listening, and communication skills
- Strong project management, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Able to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing, growth-oriented environment
- Ability and capacity to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects