Springfield, PA 19064 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Physical Therapist for an assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT.
- Current CPR certification.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The Physical Therapist / PT is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require rehabilitation services which includes; providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation. Also, the Physical Therapist / PT will establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals determined according to the patient's capacity and tolerance under the direction of the Physician. As well, the Physical Therapist / PT must set realistic and achievable goals for their patients, document and record the patient's condition, and educate patients and families in an appropriate physical therapy method.
- Develops a plan of care for each physical therapy patient.
- Provides skilled physical therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Physical Therapy, PT, Therapy