Lewistown, MT 59457 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Pharmacist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Pharmacy degree from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Prefer 2 years experience in a hospital setting
- Pharmacist licensure in state applying or eligibility for licensure via examination or reciprocity.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
- To actively coordinate, on a day-to-day basis, the provision of high quality, comprehensive pharmaceutical care to the patients of hospital, in compliance with federal and state legal/regulatory, accreditation, and professional standards.
- Involvement with multiple drug distribution functions (inclusive of computerized order entry and/or prospective review and verification of physicians’ orders, IV admixture preparation, etc.)
- Defined clinical/cognitive activities to optimize therapeutic outcomes under the aegis of the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee directives (which include active communication with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare staff about the need to clarify and/or change an order along with documentation of intervention outcomes).
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Pharmacist, Pharmacy