Pediatric Registered Nurse
Fayetteville, NC 28304 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- PALS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Pediatric setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Pediatric nurse (RN) specializes in providing age-appropriate care for children or adolescents with a variety of physical and mental disabilities and/or acute and chronic medical and surgical conditions.
- Provide comprehensive, age-appropriate care to patients aged approximately 30 days to 18 years.
- Document the patient's symptoms and medical history and provide bedside nursing care to children on the floor. Draw blood, administer medication and give childhood vaccinations.
- Assist pediatrician during a patient examination.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Peds, Pediatrics, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Travel, pediatric nurse