Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Joplin, MO 64804 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Nuclear Medicine Technologist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school for Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Eighteen months of Nuclear Medicine Technologist experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The primary responsibility of the Nuclear Medicine Technologist is to prepare and administer radiopharmaceuticals as well as other medications to patients.
- Administer radiopharmaceuticals and medications for patient imaging and therapeutic procedures.
- Process data and enhancing digital images using advanced computer technology.
- Provide images, data analysis and patient information for diagnostic interpretation or therapeutic procedures.
- Evaluate images to determine the technical quality and calibration of instrumentation.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Nuc Med Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, CNMT