Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse
Portland, OR 97220 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Long Term Acute Care registered nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Long Term Acute Care setting
- Experience with Vents, Trachs, Drips, EG Tubes and able to read Tele-strips
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
As part of the LTAC unit, Long Term Acute Care Nurses (RN) are responsible for caring for patients who require extended medical care.
- Provide care for 5-6 patients.
- Adjust and perform in fast paced environment
- Keep up with many admissions and discharges
- Be able to monitor and administer medications (orally, subcutaneously, and through an IV)
- Educate patients and family on surgical processes and how to manage their illness/injury
- Monitor and adjust specialized equipment used on patients, and record and interpret electronic displays
- Interpret and understand telemetry readings, notifying appropriate medical team members of any irregularities
- Perform the duties required of a registered nurse at all times
- Care for patients with pulmonary HTN, respiratory failure, COPD, CHF, and A-Fib
- Use computer equipment to monitor cardiac and other vital information
- Start IV’s, draw blood, see the patient from start to finish
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Long Term Acute Care Nurse, RN-LTAC, Long Term Acute Care Nursing positions, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, LTAC, LTAC Contracts, Registered Nurse, LTAC Nurse, RN, Travel Nursing