Licensed Practical Nurse
Prairie City, OR 97869 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active LPN License
- BLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) provide care and treatment to patients and provides clinical support and technical assistance to the professional medical and other staff. The LPN functions under the supervision and guidance of the Nursing Supervisor or Physician
- Maintaining patient records
- Measuring vital signs
- Administering and monitoring medication
- Assisting doctors and nurses with tests and procedures
- Helping patients eat, dress, and bathe
- Updating doctors and nurses on patient status
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: LPN Travel, LPN, LVN, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Travel Contract, Travel Nursing