Junior Salesforce Administrator
Sunrise, FL 33323
MedPro Healthcare Staffing has been named one of 2020’s Top Workplaces in South Florida! At MedPro, we work smart, promote individual growth, and have fun while working as a team to deliver a valued service to our clients. This improves not only our lives, but the lives of the patients we serve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
- Holiday Trip: company paid 4-night trip to La Romana in the Dominican Republic for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and other events
The Junior Salesforce Administrator is an entry-level, trainee position. The junior administrator will work closely with IT team members, as well as independently, to learn and develop Salesforce administrator skills necessary to become a productive team member. The person in this role will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, reporting and maintenance of the CRM platform and will work under the direct supervision of the department director and team members.
- Perform Salesforce/SureStaff general configuration and maintenance tasks.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Troubleshoot and remediate SureStaff issues.
- Document and maintain user instructions and technical reference material to aid in training and for later reference.
- Perform quality assurance testing as directed by management.
- Troubleshoot and resolve cases as assigned by management.
- Design and implement enhancements.
- Participate in and contribute to all department meetings and stand-ups.
- Support other administrators and developers as directed.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and suggest their application to company systems where appropriate.
- Become proficient in Salesforce administration through training on-the-job and through online programs (i.e. Trailhead, etc.).
- Obtain Salesforce Administrator certification within timeframe defined by manager.
- Continue professional growth through participation in additional courses, Trailheads and professional certifications.
- Currently has or is actively seeking a degree in computer science or similar discipline or has equivalent relevant work experience.
- Excellent computer and technical skills.
- Experience working in professional office environment.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent initiative with a desire to develop professionally.
- Ability to effectively take direction from others and work within a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Salesforce experience a plus.