ICU/CCU Registered Nurse
Hartford, CT 06102 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality ICU/CCU Registered Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certification
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care ICU setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
ICU/Critical Care Nurse (RN) possesses the skills needed to manage the care of adult patients experiencing life-threatening problems requiring complex assessment, high intensity therapies, and interventions.
- Provide patient care as well as education and support to the patient's family.
- Ensure proper functioning of life support equipment such as ventilators and feeding tubes.
- Observe the patient's heart rate, blood pressure and respiration for signs of distress.
- Administer medication, IVs, and insert catheters as needed.
- Meticulous documentation of medication administration.
- Assist in emergency nursing procedures necessary for prompt control of changes in patient’s physical condition.
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation accurately and effectively.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Intensive Care Unit, Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN-ICU, Critical Care Unit, Critical Care Nurse, Intensive Care Nurse, RN-CCU, Travel Nurse, Agency Nurse, Contract Nurse, Travel Contract, ACLS, EKG, RN, Registered Nurse, ICU, CCU, RN-ICU, RN-CCU, MICU, SICU, Advanced Life Support, CPR, BLS, Travel Nursing