Home Health registered nurse
Roseburg, OR 97470 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Home Health registered nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Home Health setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Home Health Nurses (RN) provide patient education, treatment, and emotional support to help individuals recover from injuries and illnesses.
- Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations.
- Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review.
- Administer medication as prescribed by patient’s physician.
- Dress or redress open wounds and assess progress of healing.
- Educate patients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Home Health, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Agency RN, RN-Home Health, Travel RN, Contract, Nursing, Travel Nursing