Emergency Room Registered Nurse
Portland, OR 97225 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Registered Nurse - Emergency Room for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS, ACLS, PALS & TNCC may be required in some positions
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Emergency Room setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Emergency Room registered nurses (RN) provide care for patients from various types of illness or trauma requiring emergency attention and must be able to recognize and effectively treat life-threatening conditions
- Responsible for assessing, intervening and stabilizing a variety of trauma and illnesses with decisive action.
- Due to the range of medical conditions that may require urgent treatment and care, they must be knowledgeable about general as well as specific health issues.
- Properly understand triage in order to prioritize injuries based on medical need.
- Able to make quick and accurate assessments about incoming patients, including both physical and mental health conditions.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Emergency Room Nurse, RN-ER, Emergency Room, Critical Care, Emergency Department, ACLS, EKG, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Travel Contract, ER-RN, RN-ED, Emergency Room Nursing, ED Nurse, ER positions, RN-ER positions, ER Contracts, Travel Nurse