Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Grants Pass, OR 97526 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant for an assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- To qualify, you must possess a current state license and a minimum of one year of professional working experience.
- Must hold an Associate's degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program and have passed the NBCOT exam as a COTA.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
- CEU reimbursement
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.