Cath Lab Tech
York, PA 17403 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality EP Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Current License in good standing
- Appropriate specialty certifications/credentials
- Eighteen months of EP Lab experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The primary responsibility of the EP Tech is to provide assistance with the patient care in the electrophysiology lab through the provision of technical assistance to the cardiac catheterization and EP team.
- Use imaging equipment to help the doctor detect and treat any heart and blood vessel issues in the patient.
- Execute any noninvasive course of action.
- Review the patient’s history and verify the medical order.
- Evaluate images by checking the quality of the image and the making sure that the area in question is included in the image.
- Be familiar with the differences from a normal image and an abnormal image.
- Communicate with the doctor the result of the image.
- Assist physicians in the performance of various diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in the Electrophysiology Labs.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Cath Lab Tech, CLT, Cardiac Catheter Lab Technician, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiovascular Technologist, RCIS, EP Tech, Interventional Tech, Electrophysiology, Electrophysiology Tech, Electrophysiology Technologist, IR Tech