Cath Lab Registered Nurse
Portland, OR 97225 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Cath Lab setting
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The Cardiac Cath Lab RN performs angioplasties, implants pacemakers and diagnoses cardiac conditions with an invasive catheterization procedure.
- Administer care for heart disease and heart attack patients by obtaining visual diagnostics of the arteries of the heart.
- Identify blockages, assisting the physician during procedures, and monitoring the patient’s status at other times.
- Administer interventional procedures like cardiac catheterizations, angioplasties, pacemaker and/or defibrillator implantation, and related interventional or diagnostic procedures.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Cath Lab, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Travel, Cardiac Cath Lab