Hartford, CT 06105-1299 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality CVOR Technician- Cardiovascular Operating Room Technician for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Surgical Technology or 3 years recent experience working as a surgical technician in an acute care setting.
- Current CPR provider card.
- Must have a minimum of eighteen months of CVOR recent experience or completed clinical orientation specific to the surgical care of the open-heart patient population.
- Knowledge of CVOR instrumentation as it relates to specific cardiac surgical procedures and other procedures as needed.
- CABG and cardiac procedures.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
- Performs treatments per protocols.
- Functions proficiently in scrubbing, 2nd circulating, and 3rd person/Heart Holder roles of the CVOR.
- Picks supplies for surgeries, sets up instruments and scrubs for surgical procedure, and performs instrument and sponge count accurately.
- Obtain specimens, hand over to circulating nurse and verifies location.
- Facilitates room turnover time.
- Participates in department on-call schedule.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: OR Technician, Surgical, Technologist, Cardiovascular Operating Room, CVOR