Antepartum Registered Nurse
Coos Bay, OR 97420 US
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Antepartum Registered Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS, AWHONN Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Antepartum setting
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Antepartum nurses provide care to women experiencing complication during their pregnancy prior to delivery.
- Cares for patients requiring fetal assessment/fetal monitoring.
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs including obtaining patient history and assessing for labor risk factors.
- Educate and support mothers and their families.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Antepartum, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract